Moorgate Academy is filled with caring and supportive staff. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, secure and nurturing environment for children to develop into learners for life. Our Academy vision is simple; Achieve, Challenge, Enjoy!
In essence this means our children achieve their best, challenge themselves and enjoy their learning. We place a big emphasis on this vision in all that we do; through the curriculum we deliver, through the opportunities that we provide for children and their families and also through the community which we so strongly value.
Working with parents is very important to us and in developing a partnership we always welcome views and comments on the school to move the children and school forward. This will ensure that the children of Moorgate Primary Academy are the very best that they can be.
Jonathan Williams, Headteacher
School Mission and Aims
Moorgate Primary Academy sits at the heart of the community of The Leys in Tamworth. We provide children with an enriched curriculum and extended opportunities to thrive and develop them into lifelong learners. This is encapsulated in our school vision: Achieve, Challenge, Enjoy!
We work at all times towards our agreed mission statement and our aims are as follows:
Moorgate is a place where we:
- Create a challenging and invigorating curriculum, which is accessible to all
- Provide a safe and secure environment which the pupils thrive and relish in to achieve their very best
- Ensure that children enjoy coming to school and provide equal opportunities in an inclusive and supportive environment by developing responsibility, compassion and tolerance of others
- Draw on the strengths and skills of the opportunities provided by the community and celebrate social and cultural diversity
- Develop the spiritual, social, moral, cultural and physical needs of all
- Set high expectations for the children and support them to ensure that they achieve their potential
Prospectus | Newsletters | Letters Sent Home
Ofsted | Admissions | DFE Statistics | Parent View